Senior Account Manager
WORKPLACE MONTREAL OR TORONTO
We are currently seeking a Accounts Manager determined, energetic, with solid experience of management accounts and B2B sales, increased skills in technology with a section focused on the acquisition of new customers.
At Group Access, our mission is to provide our customers hardware and professional services of outstanding quality. In business for more than 20 years in the evolution of the IT services, we continue to increase our market share, offering exciting career opportunities in a dynamic and competitive market.
- Good knowledge of Group Access’s offering, including products and services ;
- Insure business development in order to increase the company’s income through the acquisition of new customers;
- Search for potential and new customers and create a list of customers within the assigned territory;
- Recognize influential people and decision makers within the list of target customers and establish relationships of trust;
- Qualify sale opportunities and define effective marketing strategies;
- Analyze the potential needs of your customers and determine with the technical team the best alternatives/solutions;
- Develop a pool of new opportunities for sales;
- Get references, solicit prospective customers, schedule appointments and meet with clients to assess their needs and promote the products and services offered by the company;
- Present service offerings and sales;
- Maintain the development of your skills and knowledge to this effect.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 5 years minimum experience;
- B2B sales experience;
- Provide outstanding customer service;
- Ability to sell creative solutions;
- Organizational and negotiating skills;
- Dynamic and results-oriented;
- Hold a valid driver’s license and a car;
- Neat and professional presentation.
COMPETENCIES (IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE)
- Initiative – Willingness to take in charge new responsibilities and new challenges.
- Independence – Being able to develop its own way of doing things, be autonomous, and depend on oneself to do its work.
- Performance/Effort – Be able to establish and maintain personal goals as well as exert constant efforts during the performance of the tasks and challenges.
- Perseverance – Be persevering facing problems.
- Reliability – Be trustworthy, reliable and responsible to its obligations.
- This position reports to the Sales Director.
- Location: Toronto
- Base salary + sales commissions + allocation
Groupe Access was founded in 1993 and has become one of the leading hardware and information technology (IT) services firms in Canada. Groupe Access provides end-to-end hardware, IT and business process services to clients across Canada.