WORKPLACE MONTREAL OFFICE
At Group Access, our mission is to provide our customers hardware and professional services of outstanding quality. In business for more than 25 years in the evolution of the IT services, we continue to increase our market share, offering exciting career opportunities in a dynamic and competitive market.
Your will be in charge of the reception:
- Answer phone calls, emails and guide visitors.
- Distribute the mail and packages received.
- Ensure the conformity of the reception, conference rooms and cafeteria.
You will provide administrative and clerical support to the executive team:
- Produce monthly sales reports.
- Classify invoices associated with different accounts.
- Plan events: meetings, trainings, business trips.
- Maintain inventory and order office supplies and marketing pamphlet.
You will be involved in the company’s communications:
- Internal communication: maintenance notices, birthdays, and holidays.
- External communication: send out messages to customers, manage social medias.
- Documents creation and layout
- Translation and correction of documents (French and English)
- 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Post-secondary degree.
- Bilingualism and strong editorial skills (English and French).
- Translation experience (an asset).
- Excellent communication skills and oriented towards customer service.
- Demonstrate rigor and attention to detail.
- Have excellent organization and planning skills
- Location: Montréal (Metro De la Savane)
- Permanent position, full time, Monday to Friday
- Group insurance and group RRSP
- Free parking, gym and breakfast
Groupe Access was founded in 1993 and has become one of the leading hardware and information technology (IT) services firms in Canada. Groupe Access provides end-to-end hardware, IT and business process services to clients across Canada.