Networking Technician, Cisco (Level 3)
WORKPLACE MONTREAL OFFICE
At Group Access, our mission is to provide our customers hardware and professional services of outstanding quality. In business for more than 25 years in the evolution of the IT services, we continue to increase our market share, offering exciting career opportunities in a dynamic and competitive market.
To develop IT solutions based on client requirements and R&D projects. You will need to think on your feet, to be results driven and use your broad technical knowledge to help with the architecture, maintenance, and troubleshooting of multiple clients.
- 5-8 years hands-on networking experience :
- Strong knowledge/experience of
– Network Security: Cisco ASA, Watchguard, FortiGate.
– Network Switches: Cisco Catalysts, HP, FortiSwitch.
– Network Routing: Cisco ISR, EIGRP,
– VPN: (ipsec, ssl vpn ,openvpn)
- Good knowledge/experience of :
– VMware Server and Microsoft Hyper V.
– IPS and IDS
– Scripting with Bash and Bash avance
– Have an understanding of security requirements, critical controls, vulnerability patch management.
– Storage networking (an asset)
- Strong results driven and organisational skills: Develop and maintain system documentation and procedures.
- Fully bilingual (French & English)
- After hours availability for escalations
- Valid driver’s license
- Location: Montréal
Competitive salary, depending on your experience
Group insurance and group RRSP
In house IT laboratory
Parking, gym, free breakfast
Groupe Access was founded in 1993 and has become one of the leading hardware and information technology (IT) services firms in Canada. Groupe Access provides end-to-end hardware, IT and business process services to clients across Canada.