Networking Technician, Linux (Level 3)
WORKPLACE MONTREAL OFFICE
At Group Access, our mission is to provide our customers hardware and professional services of outstanding quality. In business for more than 25 years in the evolution of the IT services, we continue to increase our market share, offering exciting career opportunities in a dynamic and competitive market.
To develop IT solutions based on client requirements and R&D projects. You will need to think on your feet, to be results driven and use your broad technical knowledge to help with the architecture, maintenance, and troubleshooting of multiple clients.
- 5-8 years hands-on with Linux networking experience :
- Strong knowledge/experience of
– Network Security: Implementing, faultfinding, and maintenance firewall like WatchGuard, Cisco and Fortinet.
– VPN: (ipsec, openvpn)
– IPv4 et IPv6 protocol (an asset)
– Tools Tcpdump, iftop: their interpretations for investigations
– Python (an asset)
- Good knowledge/experience of :
– OS Linux : operating system Ubuntu
– Apache web server
– Scripting with Bash and Bash avance
– Virtualization: Managing server virtualization technologies like VMWare Server and Microsoft HyperV, and Vmware NSX (an asset)
– Storage networking (an asset)
- Strong results driven and organisational skills: Develop and maintain system documentation and procedures.
- Fully bilingual (French & English)
- Valid driver’s license
- Location: Montréal
Competitive salary, depending on your experience
Group insurance and group RRSP
In house IT laboratory
Parking, gym, free breakfast
Groupe Access was founded in 1993 and has become one of the leading hardware and information technology (IT) services firms in Canada. Groupe Access provides end-to-end hardware, IT and business process services to clients across Canada.