At Group Access, our mission is to provide our customers hardware and professional services of outstanding quality. In business for more than 20 years in the evolution of the IT services, we continue to increase our market share, offering exciting career opportunities in a dynamic and competitive market. We are currently seeking a Project Manager.
The IT Project Manager is to plan, initiate and manage information technology. It is also to lead and guide the work of technical staff, to act as a liaison between the companies and the technical aspects of the projects, plan the steps of project as well as to assess the implications of business for each step and keep track of the progress in order to ensure the respect of deadlines, standards and the cost targets.
- Create and manage project plans
- Coordinate internal and external IT teams
- Manage Time lines
- Manager customer expectations
- Collaboratively adapt existing and develop new project plans, processes and communication standards for the operations teams.
- Manage the formulation and ongoing tracking of each project.
- Assist with the development of reports
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans.
- Own the communication and execution of solution hand-over to client services, service delivery, technology and other team members at designated milestones.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Review, and recommend changes to technology stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- DEC in a IT- Technical discipline
- Certification in Project Management
- 4+ years of thorough knowledge of IT Project Management principles, concepts and practices.
- Ability to resolve conflicting high-priority requirements
- Technical Problem solving skills, analytical and communication abilities.
- Bilingual English/French
- Neat and professional presentation
COMPETENCIES (IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE)
- Reliability – Be trustworthy, reliable, and responsible and meet its obligations.
- Attention to detail – attention to detail during the task execution.
- Cooperation – Be friendly with her co-workers, keep a cooperative attitude.
- Adaptability/flexibility – Be able to quickly adapt to new tasks.
- Customer Service
- This position reports to the IT Director – Operations and services.
- Location: Montréal
- Base salary
Groupe Access was founded in 1993 and has become one of the leading hardware and information technology (IT) services firms in Canada. Groupe Access provides end-to-end hardware, IT and business process services to clients across Canada.