Cylance PROTECT® Home Edition
The same level of security at work and at home
Montreal, QC | September 13th 2017 – With the proliferation of work and personal devices at home, the distinction between the corporate network and employees’ home networks has become blurred. Because the virtual borders of a corporate network are no longer constrained by the corporate firewall, CISOs and their security teams have an increasingly difficult time controlling their security risk and exposure from cybersecurity threats originating from employees’ technology use at home.
Consider just a few examples of what modern enterprise security teams are up against:
- 67% of workers use their own personal devices while at work
- Cloud-based solutions allow employees to access corporate assets from personal devices
- Employees can connect USB thumb drives to personal devices infected with malware, then plug them into a company device
- Employees can access corporate email on personal devices
- Cached credentials from employees logging into company assets from a personal device could be stolen by malware.
Are you familiar with these situations? Would you like to have the same level of protection at work and at home? We’d like to introduce CylancePROTECT® Home Edition, the first next-generation security product designed for consumers that uses artificial intelligence to detect and prevent malware to protect employees and their personal Windows and Mac devices.
With CylancePROTECT® Home Edition, corporate security teams can extend their perimeter protection and reduce their attack surface without infringing on employee privacy or taking on the additional task of managing their personal devices.
CylancePROTECT® Home Edition provides smart, simple security in three ways:
- Preventative protection predicts and blocks never-seen-before malware that attacks employees and their loved ones.
- A low performance impact silently protects devices without bogging down their performance.
- It is simple and effortless – easy to install, easy to manage and configure, and self-updating, providing automatic device protection.
If you’re interested in this new product, we invite you to contact a CylancePROTECT® expert at Groupe Access for more information and to obtain it as soon as possible.
Groupe Access was founded in 1993 and has become one of the leading hardware, managed service and cloud services firms in Canada. Groupe Access provides end-to- end hardware, IT and business process services to clients across Canada.
At the core of Cylance’s unprecedented malware identification capability is a revolutionary machine-learning research platform that harnesses the power of algorithmic science and artificial intelligence. It analyzes and classifies hundreds of thousands of characteristics per file, breaking them down to study their “DNA” in order to discern whether an object is “good” or “bad” in real time.
For more information, please contact:
Media & Communication
Groupe Access 8270 Mayrand
Montréal Qc, H4P 2C5